Who we are
CBD Oil Base is a direct to consumer e-commerce business that specialises in Cannabidiol (CBD) products. Our mission is to educate the world on the benefits of CBD and deliver best in class CBD products to our customers conveniently.
We are developing our own range of innovative cannabis oil products that use Cannabinoid (CBD) in easy to administer delivery methods which optimise the uptake of the active ingredient Cannabidiol.
CBD is not psychoactive as it contains less than 0.2% THC, therefore it is legal in Europe and in all 50 states in the USA.
Our knowledge can help
CBD Oil Base is looking to foster a new generation of internet entrepreneurs who will help to continue the drive towards unique and user-friendly e-commerce solutions.
We understand that future talent needs to be nurtured and given hands-on experience. This is why we offer a scholarship programme designed to do just that.
Experience and growth
The CBD Oil Base scholarship fund will grant two students $500 each to be used towards course materials and tuition. Applicants must currently be enrolled full-time at a university or college placement.
How to apply
Applicants will be asked to submit a short essay (2000 words) from one of the following two questions:
1. What are your thoughts and predictions on the future of e-commerce and where do you believe the biggest influences and gains can be achieved in online marketing.
2. Analyse and evaluate the effects of legalising cannabis (not CBD) for medicinal and recreational purposes across all states in the USA.
Completed essays are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
1. Your full name, telephone number and mailing address.
2. The name of your university or college.
3. Proof of enrolment in the specified university or college.
4. The course you are studying.
Details of Scholarship
Essays must be submitted by December 31st of each calendar year and winners will be announced by February of the following year. For students who have questions, please feel free to call +44 (0) 207 096 1947.